Theatre Technician Jobs Hiring in Australia. Opportunities for full-time, part-time, and temporary employment are available at Epworth Freemasons in East Melbourne. Epworth is seeking to hire a theater technician. As a theater technician, you will be expected to deliver high-quality patient care, equipment handling, and transport services, all while improving the efficiency of the operating room. Epworth is looking to hire a theater technician for $15,900 per year plus $2,650 in meals and entertainment. Mycareerfinders Publishes the latest jobs in Australia. Interested candidates can apply for this job. You can see further details of the job below.
$15,900 per year plus $2,650 meals and entertainment.
Hospitals and Health Care
- $15,900 in salary packaging benefits, plus $2,650 for entertainment and meals per year
- Health Services
- Possibility of purchasing more vacation time
- Discounted private health insurance and Australia’s largest educational scholarship program.
Job Responsibilities And Qualification:
- Certificate III in Theatre Technician
- Following certification, a minimum of 12 months of theatre technician experience must be supplied.
- Clear comprehension of and use of medical jargon
- Knowledge of and aptitude for setting up medical devices
- An aptitude for working a revolving roster (mix of AM, PM, twilight and weekend shifts)
How to apply:
- Apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button on this page.
- Job source is au.linkedin.com
- Following the online application, the organization will get in touch with the applicants.
- After the application procedure, the company will conduct online interviews with the applicants.
- For more jobs, visit: https://mycareerfinders.com
Apply soon for Theatre Technician Jobs Hiring in Australia after the publication of the advertisement
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia