Latest Data Coordinator Job in Melbourne. Data Coordinators are currently being sought by Austin Health to join their expert team in Melbourne, Australia. You will be in charge of managing and coordinating data-related projects and initiatives in your capacity as a data coordinator. The company provides the hired candidates with enticing salary packages along with numerous other benefits. The most recent position for a data coordinator is open to both men and women.
- Data Coordinator
- More money in your pocket thanks to generous salary packaging.
- A range of wellness initiatives created to support you, including financial savings on health insurance and gym memberships, as well as a thorough wellbeing programme.
- Opportunities for career development and mentoring.
- On-site childcare, simple access by public transportation, parking, and facilities for cyclists at the destination.
- Five weeks of paid time off in addition to the annual leave.
- Permanent employment
- managing and coordinating data-related projects and initiatives to ensure timely and cost-effective completion
- To find trends, patterns, and insights that can help you make business decisions, gather and analyse data.
- Bachelor’s in a relevant field
- 2 years minimum of data management, data analyst, or data coordination experience
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- capable of using management tools and software like SQL, Excel, and Access
Last Date to apply
- Apply by June 2, 2023
How to Apply
- To apply for this position, candidates should visit the website listed below.
- Job Source: careers.vic.gov.au
- By selecting the apply button, interested candidates may submit an application.
- The company will get in touch with the chosen candidates.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.