Ticket Management Jobs in Japan 2023. In order to manage customer tickets and guarantee prompt and efficient resolution of their issues, Greens Corporation Japan is looking for a ticket management specialist. In addition to other benefits, the chosen candidate will receive a salary package that is extremely competitive.
Type of Employment and Salary:
This is a full-time, permanent position that pays a salary of 222,500 yen.
Benefits and Perks:
In addition to the salary package, the company offers attractive perks and benefits, including growth opportunities, health benefits, and medical benefits.
The responsibilities of the Ticket Management Specialist include the following:
- Using the ticketing system to receive and handle customer tickets
- keeping precise and thorough logs of ticket activity and resolution
- ability to perform well under pressure
To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- an undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- possess knowledge of ticketing platforms and customer service applications (preferred)
- possess a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for this position until June 5th, 2023, by clicking on the apply button and submitting their details, including their email address and other relevant information. Applicants must submit their complete documents, including their driver’s license and academic certificates and degrees. The company will contact selected candidates for an interview.
This position is based in Japan.
If you are someone who is friendly and customer-focused and enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity. For more information on job updates, please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com.