Jobs for Software Engineer in Dubai – United Arab Emirates 2023.
A leading global provider of software and investment services for the healthcare and financial services sectors is SS&C Advent. SS&C, which has its headquarters in Windsor, Connecticut, employs more than 20,000 people in more than 90 offices in 35 different countries. The business provides its products and services to 18,000 healthcare and financial services organisations, ranging in size from major institutions to small businesses.
To add to its talented and diverse team, SS&C Advent is looking for a qualified software engineer. The chosen applicant will work in a fast-paced setting at the nexus of Wall Street and technology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The duties of the software engineer will be as follows:
- Work closely with clients, management, the technical team, quality assurance, etc. to develop new product features and/or deliver specifications on time.
- Work well with clients from around the world and assess their business procedures during requirement gathering sessions.
- Analyze and identify problems/gaps/issues/bugs.
- Increase your understanding of Advent products by passing the certification exams.
The chosen applicant will meet the requirements listed below:
- 2 to 10 years of experience in software development, ideally in banking/financial institutions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL Server, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the capacity to function well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and expectations.
- a track record of effectively communicating technical information to various audiences.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
- International experience.
- Prior experience in Banking/Financial industry.
- proven aptitude to learn complex technical and theoretical information in a timely manner.
- a positive and friendly personality.
Last Date to apply
- Candidates have until June 2, 2023, to submit their applications.
How to Apply
- Candidates who are interested can submit an application by clicking the apply button.
- A complete set of documents, including a driver’s licence, academic transcripts, and degrees, should be submitted by applicants.
- Job Source: www.naukrigulf.com
- The company will get in touch with the selected applicants to schedule an interview.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.
Dubai – United Arab Emirates