Receptionist Jobs in Dubai UAE – Latest Jobs in Dubai 2023. A receptionist is sought by ROSEN in the Middle East to act as the first point of contact for business partners and visitors. The ideal candidate should have a diploma degree, be based in the UAE, have an outgoing personality, be punctual, have excellent communication skills with proficiency in English, and be able to navigate the internet effectively. Please read the description below or visit www.naukrigulf.com for additional details about this position.
- 2 to 5 years of experience
- Diploma in Computers or Management
- Any nationality
- Male gender
- Greet and welcome visitors, determine the nature of their business, and escort them to the appropriate person
- Interact with customers, suppliers, agents, and external parties (answer incoming calls, transfer calls, handle face-to-face meetings, escort visitors, provide badges)
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining files, typing, proofreading, accepting orders, copying, scanning, and preparing documents, correspondence, and reports
- Coordinate calendar and schedule meetings (reserve meeting rooms, arrange for equipment, coffee, catering, etc.)
- Arrange transportation to and from the office
- Keyboard touch typing with minimal typos
- Ability to deal with different stakeholders and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of portals for different purposes (hotel booking, event arrangements, visa applications, etc.)
Last Date to apply
- Before all the seats are filled, candidates should apply as soon as feasible for this position.
How to Apply
- Please email your resumes to the following online address.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Source for jobs: www.naukrigulf.com
- Please visit our website at mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
Street No 302 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates