Data Entry Clerk Job Latest Hiring in Philippines.
If you are a detail-oriented individual with excellent typing skills, then the role of Data Entry Clerk at Shore Solutions may be the perfect fit for you. As a Data Entry Clerk, you will play a critical role in ensuring that our company’s data is entered accurately and efficiently.
Responsibilities for this position will include entering data into our company’s database with speed and accuracy, as well as verifying the information entered to ensure its accuracy. You may also be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of our data, and for organizing and maintaining physical and digital files.
To be eligible for this position, candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, as well as strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office. You must also be able to type quickly and accurately, and be comfortable working with large amounts of data.
At Shore Solutions, we believe that diversity and inclusivity are key to our success as a company. As such, we welcome applications from individuals of all genders, races, and backgrounds.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we also offer opportunities for professional development and growth. We believe in investing in our employees and providing them with the support and resources they need to succeed.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in data entry, we encourage you to apply for the position of Data Entry Clerk at Shore Solutions today. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Data Entry Clerk
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive Salary
- Permanent employment
- Determine any problems with data entry and let the tam lead or supervisor know.
- Monitor the data entry process and let the supervisor know how it’s going.
- Check the data’s accuracy and make any necessary corrections.
- Diploma from high school
- 2 years of data entry experience
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- a capacity for pressured work
- exemplary proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Last Date to apply
- Apply by June 2, 2023
How to Apply
- To apply for this position, candidates should visit the website listed below.
- Job Source: acquirebpo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com
- By selecting the apply button, interested candidates may submit an application.
- The company will get in touch with the chosen candidates.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.