Bathurst Regional Council
Labourer ( Recreation) Jobs in Australia. Laborers are needed by Bathurst Regional Council for the Recreation Section. As a Labourer, your duties will include carrying out a variety of labor-related duties and general grounds upkeep in various council areas, including parks, reserves, open spaces, and cemeteries. You will also be required to carry out other labor-intensive tasks as needed. Below are the job’s specifics.
Labourer ( Recreation)
The company offers a weekly salary between $906 and $952.
Perks and Benefits
- Attractive salary
- Paid leaves
- Paid vocations
- Medical Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- perform a variety of labor-intensive tasks and general grounds upkeep.
- carry out related labor-related tasks as necessary.
- Upkeep of cemeteries, parks, reserves, and other public areas.
- Outside of the recognized peak growing season, abide by the leave roster.
- perform labor-intensive tasks such as mowing.
- The candidate must be in possession of a current Class C NSW Driver’s License,
- An Induction Card for General Construction (White Card),
- Possess a thorough knowledge of laboring and mowing procedures, as well as the necessary literacy and numeracy abilities to carry out the duties of the position.
Last Date to apply
- Applying for this position is open until May 30, 2023.
How to Apply
- By selecting the apply button, interested applicants can submit an application for this position.
- Job source: au.indeed.com
- To avoid misunderstandings, applicants should submit complete documentation in accordance with the job requirements.
- Candidates need thorough resumes, authentic documents, and certifications.
- The company will get in touch with the chosen candidates.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.
Bathurst NSW, Australia