Saudi Telecom Company
Saudi Telecom Company is looking for candidates to hire for job position of IT Support Specialist in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. For more details about the job and company please the description below,
IT support specialist
About this Job
Job duties at this level include analyzing existing IT systems and procedures, advising and resolving specific customer demands, and escalating major problems. They are also in charge of creating reports on difficult user technical requirements and technology/vendor capacity.
About the Company
STC is the country’s major telecommunications services provider, with a strong regional presence that allows it to provide a wide range of distinguished services to all clients while also generating growth to shareholders.
- To perform routine activities on daily basis
- Organizes the execution of established technology support policies, practises, and procedures to ensure that the necessary work is completed in a planned manner.
- Participates in the construction of back-end databases and user interface applications with extremely sophisticated user interfaces by leveraging technical expertise with a variety of web development tools, programming languages, and scripting languages.
- Monitors the evaluations of existing IT systems and procedures, advising modification programmes and user procedures to better meet STC’s demands.
- Provides service employees with guidance and help on the best ways to meet and resolve individual client demands.
- Maintains backup systems to provide disaster recovery services for IT users, ensuring data integrity and reliability.
- Assists STC in the certification and installation of sophisticated and non-standard hardware and software.
- Coordinates quality assurance checks on new hardware and software releases and offers relevant feedback to vendors and technical teams.
- Major issues are escalated to the appropriate area or vendor, with time frames for resolution specified.
- Reports on difficult user technical requirements and technology/vendor capacity are created.
- Contributes to the completion of significant projects that may require collaboration with external vendors/developers.
- Assists in the establishment of operating plans by offering guidance to service developers.
Builds strong working relationships with users, technology teams, and vendors.
- Develops and communicates system manipulation and batch co-ordination exercise scheduling.
- Assists in the development of new working methods and systems for the work unit in order to provide increasingly improved levels of support to end users.
- Contributes to the creation of user and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and operation of new and/or changed systems.
- Assists with basic tasks and escalates issues as needed.
- Builds effective working relationships within the allocated team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing, or a related field is required.
- Candidate should be fluent in Arabic and English
- 4 – 6 years of expertise in technical support and maintenance
How to Apply
- Visit the job link provided below and click on apply now button and follow the next procedure.
- Job source www.edarabia.com
- For more jobs keep visiting www.mycareerfinders.com