Shorewise Consulting LLC
Software Developer Job in Mississauga, ON. A software engineer or software developer is required by Shorewise Consulting LLC in Mississauga, Ontario. This will be a full-time job on a permanent basis. For more details on this job please read the description below,
Software Engineer / Software Developer
48 USD per hour
- Design, develop, and test modules using a hardware and software suite.
- Perform unit testing while collecting, documenting, and implementing new features and functions.
- Support the creation of the required tools and conduct performance analysis as appropriate.
- Overseeing or taking part in software peer evaluations to guarantee adherence to specifications
- Analysis of system-related problems’ root causes during testing and validation
- Informs internal and external stakeholders of information
- Support and/or take the initiative in these technologies’ and use cases’ actions.
- The creation of technical documentation
- Train and upgrade current staff on relevant technology
- Assemble user requirements, document them, and create logical and physical specifications. To design, build, and test computer-based systems, one must gather, analyse, and synthesise technical information.
- Examining the authenticity and viability of user stories, use cases, and requirements
- 2 years to less than 3 years of relevant work experience.
Last Date to Apply
The applications should be submitted be the expiry of this listing
How to Apply:
- Applicants that meet the requirements for the position can apply by selecting the “apply now” button on this page.
- Job source is www.careerjet.ca
- Following that, applicants should carefully fill out their details to avoid making any mistakes
- Please visit our website to stay up to date on recent job openings mycareerfinders.com
6625, Tomken Road, # 206, Mississauga, ON, L5T 2C2