National University of Sciences & Technology (NUST)
Lab Technician (IT) Jobs in NUST University Pakistan. National University of Sciences & Technology (NUST) are looking for a Lab Technician (IT) with a BSCS degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant field. The candidate should possess basic knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, FTP, email protocols, DHCP& Print server, and advanced knowledge of sound and audio-video equipment installation, configuration, and troubleshooting. In addition, the candidate should have knowledge of remote utilities such as ssh, rdp, anydesk, zoom & MS team, and advanced hardware and software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting. Interested candidates should submit their CVs along with scanned copies of their academic and professional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and candidates may be considered ineligible for the post due to specific reasons mentioned in the job description.
See below description for more information.
Lab Technician (IT)
39700 – 47000 PKR month
Qualification & Experience
- Candidate must have BSCS degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant field is must.
- Familiarity with the Active Directory, DNS, FTP, email, DHCP, and Print Server protocols.
- Expertise in the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of audiovisual equipment
- Candidate must have knowledge of some remote utilities such as rdp, ssh, zoom & MS team, anydesk
Perk and Benefits:
- attractive salary package
- Growth opportunities for all employees
- Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- This job is a Full-Time job
Last date to apply:
- Applications are accepted until March 12, 2023.
How to Apply for Lab Technician (IT) Jobs in NUST University Pakistan
- click on the apply button on this page and apply from the link provided
- Follow the instructions give on that job posting
- Candidates employed by the government, the armed forces, etc. may submit an application through the relevant parent departments or organizations
- Incomplete applications will not be acceptable.
- No TA or DA will be permitted, and only short-listed candidates will be taken into account or contacted for the test or interview.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.
Scholars Ave, H-12, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
Candidates may be disqualified from the position for any of the following reasons:
- Third Division in one’s academic career.
- NUST employees who have worked there for fewer than one (01) year and/or who lack the NOC from the Head of Institution.
- Currently working toward a degree.
- Physically Unfit.