An IT Infrastructure Transformation Advisor who is prepared to assume leadership responsibilities within an established. and expanding IT Consulting Practice is sought by Align Communications in New York, USA. Pre-sales support, solution development, and technical project management and delivery will all be assisted by the Migrations Team Lead. Team management, business development, and chargeable IT advisory work are all part of this role and is looking for Principal.
Align is a vibrant and accommodating place to work, providing professionals with unmatched opportunities to learn the newest technologies, have an impact on the business world, and have control over their own futures. We have a spotless record of providing technical solutions, and we’ve built enduring connections with a client list that includes both Global 1000 and SMB clients. Financial services, life sciences (pharmaceuticals and health care), retail, technology, media, and telecommunications are just a few of the diverse industries in which we work. We give our employees the freedom to take advantage of opportunities and handle tasks in a way that fully utilizes their skills and creativity, resulting in both personal fulfilment and financial rewards.
Principal Consultant – IT Infrastructure Transformation
$140,000-160,000 per year
- Attractive salary packages.
- All employees have equal opportunities for growth.
- Serve as a strategic advisor for IT infrastructure and assist with all aspects of project lifecycle, from pre-sales to project closeout.
- Work on strategic consulting engagements as a resource that is both a leader within the migrations solution and chargeable.
- Work directly with the Director of Migration Solutions to oversee teams, guarantee project delivery, maintain resource efficiency, and provide mentoring for others.
- By developing proposals, following up with important clients, and offering solutions, you can advance the sales process as principal consultant.
- Develop thought leadership within Migrations and aid in defining our strategic goal by continuously improving our solution offerings to increase our revenue and clientele
- Encourage and guide team members to develop their abilities and to chart a career path for the team
- Assessments of Lead IT Infrastructure’s “current state” and the creation of “target state” infrastructure solutions, including private, hybrid, and public cloud solutions, are both done.
- Drive the creation of solutions, collaborate with subject matter experts. And provide a unified vision that can communicato client executive teams.
- Make sure projects are overseen to ensure the technical goal is accomplished and project manage as necessary
- All projects will need IT Infrastructure Strategic Advising and Solution Development. However some may require more technical advisory work and others may be more project management focus.
- Organize group white-boarding sessions and oversee all elements of problem-solving
- The applicant should have between 8 and 15 years of experience working in project management. Sales engineering support, and creating and delivering IT infrastructure solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- But a master’s degree will be preferable.
Last Date to apply
- Candidates may apply for this position prior to the position’s closing. Perhaps this is the position you’ve been looking for!
How to Apply
- Please visit the website listed below to apply for this position.
- By selecting the apply button, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Job source: www.careerjet.com
- For the most recent job openings, please visit mycareerfinders.com.
- To avoid confusion, applicants should submit all necessary documentation in accordance with the job description.
- Fill out the application form completely to ensure that you are easily accessible to the company.
- The company will get in touch with the chosen candidates.
- Candidates must be patient while waiting to hear back for interviews.
New York City, NY