Youth Sports Coach Jobs in the USA. The largest soccer center operator in North America is TOCA Football, Inc. They use technology to deliver a true soccer experience that improves player abilities and inspires more people to play. The objective is to establish a large, welcoming TOCA community that shares our enthusiasm for soccer. To join the TOCA Kids Programs staff, they are looking for enthusiastic and committed youth sports coaches. Below is detailed information regarding this position.
Youth Sports Coach
The company offers a wage between $13 and $20 per hour.
Perk and Benefits
- Attractive Salary
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Leaves
- Lead, help, and mentor classes focused on multiple sports, the Strikers Soccer Program, NFL Flag Football, camps, and birthday celebrations
- Willingness to research all of our standards and programes
- Maintain an upbeat, enthusiastic, and positive attitude with everyone participating in our programmes.
- During all programmes, give encouraging comments and feedback.
- Encourage young children to develop their skills and have a positive attitude towards competition.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays and varies from day to day
- Candidates must be upbeat, extroverted, and self-driven with a love of sports and working with kids.
- Experience working with children between the ages of 12 months and 8 years old is preferred, and excellent communication skills with caregivers and kids of all ages are a must.
- You must be prepared to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays. You must also be able to travel and instruct in off-site settings close to where you live.
Last Date to apply
- This application period will end on May 24, 2023.
How to Apply
- By selecting the apply button, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Job source: www.indeed.com
- Candidates should submit all required documentation, including their license, academic transcripts, and degrees.
- The chosen candidates will be contacted by the business for an interview.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.
Madison, WI, USA