Human Resource Solution International - HRSI
IT Professionals Jobs in Pakistan 2023.
A leading Karachi-based company, is seeking experienced IT professionals to fill permanent and project-based positions. As a trusted member of their team, you will be responsible for maintaining Lotus Notes/SharePoint workflow applications, server virtualization infrastructure, and email (Outlook) system. Additionally, you will monitor Active Directory Domain and server backup applications to ensure uninterrupted access to applications in case of hardware failure. You will be responsible for administering different applications like DHCP, File server, SCCM, System tools, and MS Lync to ensure employees have access to uninterrupted service, while monitoring the proxy/content filtering appliance for optimal use of bandwidth.
For more details please the description below,
The company is seeking candidates for following posts,
- Data Scientist
- Systems Engineer
- Network Engineer
- SAP Applications Developers
- Non-SAP Application Developer
- BPR – Project Resources
The salary will be market competitive and commensurate with experience.
Some generic roles for all positions listed are given below,
- Administer and monitor different applications to ensure uninterrupted availability to employees.
- Review performance and results of projects post-implementation on the basis of data.
- Analyze raw data, carry out data cleaning, and training.
- Build predictive models using statistical methods, machine learning algorithms, etc.
- Preparation of data models with attention to underlying trends and insights.
- Proficiency in any 2 of Python/R/SQL and in any 1 of Power BI/Tableau/Qlik Sense.
Qualifications and Experience:
Some generic qualification and experience for all posts are,
- Minimum 16 years of education, preferably Masters from a renowned and HEC recognized university or institution/equivalent foreign degree holder institution, preferably in IT/Computer Sciences/Network & Systems Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Should not be more than 30 years of age as of the last date of submission of the application.
Note: For complete detail for all the positions please read the advertisement carefully.
Last date to Apply:
The last date to apply for these posts is March 26, 2023
How to Apply for IT Professionals Jobs in Pakistan 2023
- Click on the apply button and apply from the link given in that section.
- Applications which are not completed will not be considered.
- Apply before the deadline. Late applications will be rejected.
- For more jobs please visit www.mycareerfinders.com