Workforce Australia for Individuals
Geotechnical Engineer Jobs in Australia. Workforce Australia is looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Eraring and use their expertise to play an important role in the engineering department. In this position, you’ll support the company’s power station generation assets, Ash Dam and Shoalhaven, with geotechnical engineering services and engineering leadership. Read the description provided below or visit au.linkedin.com for additional details about this position.
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- 1 job
- Handsome salary
- Paid time off.
- Performance rewards
- Medical Insurance
- Growth Opportunity
- Experience in the field as well as a track record of specifying, obtaining, supervising, and reporting geotechnical site investigations
- Minimum Bachelor of Engineering degree as recognized by the industry.
- 5 years minimum of experience in the relevant field.
- Participate in the creation, evaluation, and continuous maintenance of asset management strategies and procedures to make sure the assets last as long as they were designed to at the most affordable sustainable life-cycle costs.
- The capacity to do surveillance inspections, risk evaluations for tailings dams, dam safety reviews, and give clients risk advice. being able to oversee projects from concept to completion
- The capacity to organize, carry out, and conduct quality guarantees for geotechnical site studies for tailings projects.
- Application of approaches for condition monitoring and condition evaluation for dams.
- Directly assist in the successful completion of capital projects and contribute to the quality management procedures.
- Estimation and cost issues for capital and engineering projects.
- Engineering planning, creating, managing, and reviewing.
- Specifications for the equipment and installation work.
- Maintain and uphold the Technical Authority Framework, and when necessary, take over the role of the Responsible Dam Engineer.
Last Date to apply
- Before all of the available seats are filled, candidates can apply for this position. Perhaps this is the position you’ve been looking for!
How to Apply
- Please visit the website listed below to apply for this position.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Source for jobs: au.linkedin.com
- Please visit our website at mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
- To minimize confusion, applicants should submit all necessary documentation in accordance with the job description.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
- Candidates must be patient while waiting to hear back for interviews.
Eraring, New South Wales, Australia