Food Service Workers Jobs in USA. New Openings in 2023 Workers in the food services industry are wanted by TouchPoint. In a number of settings, a food service worker prepares and serves meals. The typical workplaces for food service workers are cafeterias, hospitals, schools, businesses, and other places that need food services. Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, preparing supplies, setting up buffet lines and cafeteria counters, cooking meals in accordance with approved recipes, and serving food to clients are just a few examples of responsibilities. The wage package for the food service worker at TouchPoint is $2,500. MyCareerFinders publishes the newest positions in the USA. Candidates who are interested in this position may apply. More information about the job is provided below.
- Food Service Worker
- $2,500 monthly
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Food and drinks should be made and served.
- Establish dining rooms, making sure they are spotless and appealing.
- Maintain a supply of food, kitchenware, and other goods required for the food service.
- Prepare meals for the office personnel as needed.
- Take orders from the personnel and promptly deliver the necessary supplies.
- Keep the kitchen’s working space tidy.
- If there are no available cooking facilities in the office, bring food from the market for the office personnel.
How to apply:
- Apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button on this page.
- Following the online application, the organization will get in touch with the applicants.
- After the application procedure, the company will conduct online interviews with the applicants.
- Visit mycareerfinders.com for further job listings.
Last date to apply
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement
801 Illini Dr, Silvis, IL 61282, United States