Teaching Artist Jobs in USA. MusicBreeds is currently conducting interviews with teaching artists for the class of 2023. The purpose of MusicBreeds is to assist young musicians in acquiring the traits that will enable them to excel not just during their musical discovery but also throughout their lives. These qualities are reflected in the curriculum, educational methods, and positive guidance strategy. Please read the description below for additional details about this position,
- Teaching Artist
- The company is paying a $40 hourly wage.
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive Pay
- Give musicals, rock bands, choirs, and other musical groupings the chance to perform.
- Plan, practice, and direct students in a variety of musical groupings according to the amount of students enrolled and their instruments.
- To satisfy the needs of each student and the entire class, customize the music curriculum.
- Help create a balanced music curriculum, and plan each day’s class time so that instruction, practice, and preparation can all be finished in the allocated time.
- Work well in a team is a requirement.
- Must be committed to their work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
Last Date to apply
- Before all the seats are filled, candidates should apply as soon as feasible for this position. Perhaps this is the position you’ve been looking for!
How to Apply
- Please email your resumes to the following online address.
By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
Source for jobs: www.careerjet.com
Please visit our website at https://mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
New York City, NY, USA