Google Children's Center
Teacher Jobs at Google Children’s Center in USA. Google is seeking a competent and seasoned Teacher to join their Child Care team. As a Teacher at Google Children’s Center (GCC), you will be responsible for creating and executing a curriculum that evaluates children’s development through an anti-racist perspective, taking into account the distinct experiences and attributes of each family.
About the Company:
In the field of child development, the Google Benefits Child Care team is a trailblazer. We believe in providing benefits to our employees’ children and have developed our Employee Child Development program by building high-quality children’s centers located near our corporate headquarters. These family-focused centers integrate play-based philosophies into the curriculum and are designed to meet the physical, cognitive, social, and emotional needs of children ages 3 months through 5 years.
Teacher at Google Children’s Center
$48,000-$55,500 per year
Qualifications and Experience:
- 12 early childhood education units; eligibility for permit; or California Associate Teacher Child Development Permit.
1 year of experience instructing kids from 3 months to 6 years old.
- Ability to move around playground equipment, lift children, stand for extended periods of time, kneel, and change diapers while lifting/moving up to 50 pounds.
- Possession of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or a related field is required.
- A California Master Teacher Child Development Permit or California Teacher Child Development Permit is also required.
- Completion of 3 units in working with Infant/Toddler Child Development is required.
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience teaching children aged between 3 months to 6 years.
- Work collaboratively with other staff in the classroom and the management team.
- Perform regular maintenance and cleaning tasks such as arranging the classroom and yard each evening and morning, moving lightweight furniture, picking up toys, boxes, and emptying their contents, breaking down boxes.
- Establish a safe space for kids to play and explore.
- Create and develop relationships with parents that include their participation and communication.
- Follow all rules and regulations pertaining to child safety, supervision, and boundaries.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for this position is not mentioned in the job posting.
How to Apply:
- Click on the apply button and apply from there.
- Job source: careers.google.com
- Fore more updates please visit www.mycareerfinders.com
Mountain View, CA, USA