.Security Engineer Jobs in Japan 2023. Morgan McKinley, acting as an Employment Business, is seeking a talented Security Engineer to join their client’s team with an immediate start in Tokyo. As Europe’s leading insurance company, Morgan McKinley have a strong dominance in the APAC region and are looking for someone with the skills and experience to help them continue to grow and succeed.
About Morgan McKinley:
A leading international recruitment firm for professional services is Morgan McKinley. The company was established in 1988 and has offices in important financial hubs including the United Kingdom, Australia, China, Hong Kong (China), Canada, Singapore, Ireland, and Japan. The global headquarters of the business are in Cork, Ireland.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- 3+ years in security engineering
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Identify and assess security risks and vulnerabilities
- Develop and implement effective countermeasures
- Conduct regular security audits and assessments
- Respond to security incidents in a timely and effective manner
- Develop and maintain security policies and procedures
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends, threats, and technologies
- Collaborate with other IT and security teams
- Provide technical guidance and training to other team members.
Last date to apply:
- Applications will be accepted until application is filled
How to apply for Security Engineer Jobs in Japan 2023:
- Click on apply button and apply for the job from the link provided
- Try to submit complete application with all required documents
- Morgan McKinley is an equal opportunity employer so we welcome all qualified candidates to apply for this position.
- Please include the job title “Security Engineer” in the subject line
- Fore more jobs please visit www.mycareerfinders.com