Infrastructure Lead Jobs in Japan 2023. Morgan McKinley, acting as an Employment Business, is seeking a talented Infrastructure Lead to join their client’s team with an immediate start in Tokyo. As Europe’s leading insurance company, Morgan McKinley have a strong dominance in the APAC region and are looking for someone with the skills and experience to help them continue to grow and succeed.
About Morgan McKinley:
A leading international recruitment firm for professional services is Morgan McKinley. The company was established in 1988 and has offices in important financial hubs including the United Kingdom, Australia, China, Hong Kong (China), Canada, Singapore, Ireland, and Japan. The global headquarters of the business are in Cork, Ireland.
This is a full time and Contract base job.
Competitive salary will be offered
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- 5-7 years of experience in infrastructure engineering
- Experience in leading a team
- Candidate must be a resident of Japan
- Work on general in-house infrastructure
- People management
Last date to apply:
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled
How to apply for Infrastructure Lead Jobs in Japan 2023:
- Click on apply button and apply for the job
- Make sure to submit complete application with all required documents
- Morgan McKinley is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply for this position.
- Please include the job title “Infrastructure Lead” in the subject line
- Fore more jobs please visit www.mycareerfinders.com