HSSE Officer Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
The First National Operation & Maintenance Company (NOMAC), which was established in 2005, offers top-notch O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for the production of electricity and desalinated water all over the world. ACWA Power’s wholly owned subsidiary NOMAC.
NOMAC is seeking competent and talented applicants for the post of HSSE Officer in there company. The primary responsibility of the HSSE Officer is to ensure the emergency preparedness of all emergency procedures and equipment of power/desalination plant to assure readiness when needed.
- Technical: The HSSE Officer must be 100% ready to respond to any emergency situation at the site. Under the direct supervision of the Fireman, they must ensure the safety and occupational health of the people in the Plant as well as the safety of operations, company assets, and the environment through proper planning, inspection, monitoring, follow-up, and resolution of all HSE-related matters and issues related to fire safety. They must also continuously get updates from the market/other industries regarding the latest in fire situations, precautions, and responses, and report timely to the fireman for appropriate directions and implementations.
- Continuous Improvement: The HSSE Officer must contribute to the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programs, and projects in line with the organization’s standards.
- Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures: The HSSE Officer must adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner.
- Related Assignments: The HSSE Officer must perform any other duties that the line manager may require to be carried out.
Communication & Working Relationships:
- Internal: The HSSE Officer needs to work closely with the HSSE Team and all plant staff.
- External: None mentioned.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum Qualification: The HSSE Officer must be a High School or Technical School graduate and have a NEBOSH or equivalent certification in safety.
- Minimum Experience: They must have at least 5 years of related professional experience in firefighting. Work experience in a power plant or manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Skills: The HSSE Officer must be result-oriented, demonstrate continuous learning, be responsive and take initiative, have safety consciousness, possess time management skills, and have good communication and decision-making skills.
How to Apply for HSSE Officer Jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Click on the apply button and apply from the link given.
- Read the job description carefully and follow the instructions properly.
- To avoid rejection of application, submit / attach all necessary documents which are needed.
- More more updates about jobs like this visit www.mycareerfinders.com
Jubail, Saudi Arabia