Field Systems and Reporting Specialist Jobs in Turkey. G4S, a leading global security company with a strong presence in Turkey, is seeking a passionate and dedicated Field Systems and Reporting Specialist to join our team. As a part of our organization, you will contribute to our mission of providing security services for over 30 years and working 24/7 for smiling faces.
About the Company:
In 2021, the security and facilities services firm Allied Universal® purchased G4S. In order to deliver integrated security solutions, Allied Universal® offers proactive security services and cutting-edge intelligent solutions. It is the largest integrated security company in the world, employing more than 800,000 people across 90 nations and generating $20 billion in revenue. G4S has a vast office network in Turkey, more than 48,000 workers in Europe, and nearly 4,000 workers spread across 500 locations. It is a cutting-edge, technologically advanced, customer-focused leader in the security industry, with 360-degree integrated security designs specifically created for the requirements of each sector in Turkey.
Field Systems and Reporting Specialist
Competitive and based on experience
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields of universities
- 1 – 3 years of experience in reporting
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, and strong team working skills
- Ability for analyzing information and make qualified decisions
- Excellent command both verbal and written in Turkish and English
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Advance level of MS Office programs, specifically in Excel
- Result-oriented and strong problem-solving skills
- Prepare periodic operational reports on time and accurately for the company and top management
- Support the manager for the preparation of the business plan, budget, and forecasts
- Support the manager for the preparation of cost analysis
- Coordinate all operational monthly reporting activities
- Support the manager for system development
Last date to apply:
This job posting will remain open until we have found the right candidate for the position.
How to apply:
- Click on the apply button and apply for the job
- In your cover letter, please highlight your relevant experience and how you can contribute to the organization.
- fore more updates please visit www.mycareerfinders.com
Kagithane, Istanbul, Turkey (On-site)