Driver Positions for Light Vehicles in Dubai. A skilled light vehicle driver is needed by Amaat Investments to join them soon. A valid UAE driver’s license and five years of work experience are requirements for the ideal applicant. The following is a description of the position.
Light Vehicle Driver
The company is offering a monthly salary of AED 3,000.
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive Salary
- A person who operates a small, non-commercial vehicle, such as a truck, van, or passenger car, with a maximum gross weight of less than 3.5 tonnes is referred to as a “light vehicle” driver.
- One of the duties of a driver of a light vehicle is to drive to various destinations, transport people or goods, follow traffic laws and regulations, maintain the vehicle, and ensure the safety of the passengers and other road users.
- Show that you have a history of safe and responsible driving.
- at least five years’ worth of experience.
- must possess a current UAE driver’s license.
- able to speak and write English well.
- the capacity to adhere to traffic laws and regulations
- Flexibility in work schedule, including the ability to work early in the morning, in the evening, on weekends, and on holidays.
- A tidy and expert demeanor is necessary.
- must be physically capable of handling extended hours behind the wheel and doing vehicle inspections and maintenance.
- able to function both individually and as a team.
- willing to submit to security and background investigations.
Last Date to apply
- Until May 20, 2023, to apply.
How to Apply
- To apply for this position, candidates should visit the website listed below.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Job source: www.glassdoor.com
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for additional employment updates.