Women University Swabi
Women University Swabi Jobs February 2023. The Women University of Swabi is a prestigious institution located in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Swabi region, and it is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill several professorial positions. These positions are listed in the Daily Mashriq and offer an excellent opportunity for academics to advance their careers while contributing to the academic community.
Applicants interested in these positions are advised to carefully review the job announcement to determine the requirements for education, experience, and age restrictions. The announcement provides detailed information about the responsibilities of the professorial positions, which include teaching, research, and service to the academic community.
Candidates who are selected for these positions will have the opportunity to work alongside esteemed scholars and educators, contributing to the growth and development of the Women University of Swabi. The application deadline for these positions is April 29, 2023, and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.
- Arabic & Islamic studies
- Computer science
- English Language & Literature
- Management Sciences
- Journalism & Mass communications
- Pakistan Studies
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Public Health & Epidemiology
- Health Informatics
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Professor BPS-21)
Experience & Eligibility
Last Date to apply
- This application period will end on April 29, 2023.
How to Apply
- By selecting the apply button, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Job source: www.wus.edu.pk and The Daily Mashriq Newspaper
- Candidates should submit all required documentation, including their license, academic transcripts, and degrees.
- The chosen candidates will be contacted by the business for an interview.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.
Women University Swabi, KPK, Pakistan