Latest Waiter Jobs in Oman. Azadea Group is seeking a dynamic and energetic candidate for a waiter post in Muscat, Oman. He should have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role and be fluent in English. Read the description provided below or visit www.gulftalent.com for additional details about this position.
About the Company
In the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, and Europe, Azadea Group is a prominent fashion and lifestyle retail brand that owns and runs more than 50 renowned international franchise concepts. Since its founding in 1978, the Group has expanded a sizable chain of stores that carry top international brand names in apparel and accessories, food and drink, furniture, sporting goods, and multimedia. The company, which employs more than 11,000 people, has a strong infrastructure in place to manage more than 600 stores located in 15 nations, including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates.
The organization offers an attractive salary to selected candidate.
- When guests arrive, present them with the menu, help them choose an item, take orders, and promptly serve the food.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless operation of the business and maintain effective communication with the barista and kitchen staff to ensure client pleasure.
- Set up tables before and after each customer in accordance with the standards established by the brand.
- Ensure that the staff always provides prompt, courteous, and professional service; report any inconsistencies or client complaints right away to the manager who is on duty.
- Gather customer payments for bills and deliver them to the cashier.
- The applicant should at least have a high school diploma.
- 1-2 years of equivalent experience in customer service.
- Arabic is a plus, as is fluency in English
Last Date to apply
- Before all of the available seats are filled, candidates can apply for this position. Perhaps this is the position you’ve been looking for!
How to Apply
- Please visit the website listed below to apply for this position.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Source for jobs: www.gulftalent.com
- Please visit our website at mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
- To minimize confusion, applicants should submit all necessary documentation in accordance with the job description.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
- Candidates must be patient while waiting to hear back for interviews.