Bahria College Anchorage Islamabad
Vice Principal Jobs at Bahria College in Islamabad Pakistan.
The Pakistan Navy’s educational goals are symbolized by Bahria College Karsaz, which was established with the specific goal of giving the public and the children of the naval community in particular a high-quality education.
Bahria College is seeking competent candidates for the post of vice principal. The candidate must have an MA or MSc degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience as a vice principal.
In order to know more about this job posting, please read the description below,
- Vice Principal
- A handsome salary will be offered to the selected candidate.
Perks and Benefits
- Handsome salary based on qualifications and experience
- Paid leaves
- Paid vocations
- Medical Insurance
- Allowances and Bonuses
Qualifications and experience
- MA/MSc with a minimum of 5 years of experience as Vice Principal in a well reputed English Medium School
- Fully conversant with all academic and administrative needs of running A-levels and the requirements of CAIE.
- Must be familiar with modern trends in teaching, such as e-learning, distance learning, etc.
- Full Time
The last date to apply
- The last date to apply for this post is March 13, 2023.
How to apply
- Click on the “Apply” button and apply for this job.
- Please send your applications and attested copies of documents to the email address provided.
- Applications should reach the college at the latest by March 13, 2023.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for an interview.
- For more updates on other exciting jobs, please visit www.mycareerfinders.com
H5CP+R56, Road, Block A Naval Anchorage, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory