Support Adults with Disabilities Jobs in USA. Albertina Kerr empowers and supports individuals with disabilities. Passionate individuals are sought to join the team and make a positive impact on the lives of those they serve. By joining this team, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference and receive a $2,000 sign-on bonus, along with comprehensive benefits. Be a part of the mission to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities at Albertina Kerr. For additional information about this position, please read the description below.
Supporting Adults with Disabilities
$18.00 per hour
Full-Time (30+ hours per week)
- Give residents first-rate personal care.
- To offer the best support, cultivate close relationships with residents, families, and other stakeholders.
- Improve the quality of life for people with impairments.
- 3-week paid training course to provide you the necessary abilities.
- Completely covered medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Extensive paid time off policies and paid holidays.
- Age requirement of at least 18 years
- Exemplary social skills
- Being able to pass a background investigation
- Ability to push, pull, and lift 50 pounds
- At least two years of driving experience and a current driver’s licence are preferred.
Last Date to apply
- Before all the seats are filled, candidates should apply as soon as feasible for this position.
How to Apply
- Please email your resumes to the following online address.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Source for jobs: www.paycomonline.net
- Please visit our website at mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
Group Homes in Oregon City, OR