Summer Teaching Fellow Jobs in USA. Uncommon Schools is a nonprofit network of public charter schools that excel in K–12 education and serve historically underserved populations. They are currently searching for a capable summer teaching fellow that can join them soon. Please read the description below or visit www.careerjet.com for additional details about this position,
- Summer Teaching Fellow
- The company is offering a $3,500 monthly salary.
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive Pay
- Transportation Stipend
- Must perform duties associated with teaching.
- Must have prior teaching experience.
- Be able to legally work in the US
- 3.0 is the needed GPA.
- Must be committed to their work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere is required.
Last Date to apply
- Before all the seats are filled, candidates should apply as soon as feasible for this position. Perhaps this is the position you’ve been looking for!
How to Apply
- Please email your resumes to the following online address.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Source for jobs: www.careerjet.com
- Please visit our website at mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
1575 Mt Ephraim Ave, Camden, NJ 08104, United States