UBL, Karachi, Pakistan
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Software Engineer to join our team and help us create innovative software solutions. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the technical design and architecture of software systems, and developing high-quality software solutions that meet business requirements. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and experience in leading teams.
In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and technical solutions, write clean. maintainable, and efficient code for various applications, services, and systems, and develop and implement software verification and testing plans.
- Senior Software Engineer.
- Unspecified and will be based upon the experience.
- Candidate should have a minimum of (two) 2+ Years.
- Full time
- To carry out software development tasks on both new and current projects.
- Understanding of HTML5/CSS3 and at minimum one of the.NET programming languages, such as C# or Visual Basic.
- A working knowledge of agile approaches.
- Knowledge of architecture styles and APIs (REST, RPC).
Perk and Benefits:
- Attractive Salary.
- Amazing office environment.
- Growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s of computer science.
- Minimum 2+ Years of relevant experience is required.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer or similar role.
- Web developing experience.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- April 02, 2023
How to Apply:
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Job source: www.rozee.pk
- To minimize confusion, applicants should submit all necessary documentation in accordance with the job description.
- The resumes must be current, and you must list your experience and qualifications in the cover letter.
- Applicants are required to carefully complete the application forms.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for additional employment updates.