Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has recently announced new job openings for Additional Joint Registrar positions in Punjab Islamabad. The announcement was published in Jang Newspaper, and the last date to apply for the job is March 31, 2023.
The Additional Joint Registrar will be responsible for managing and overseeing the registration and regulation of companies and securities in the region. The job requires candidates to possess relevant experience, qualifications, and meet the age limit criteria, as detailed in the job notification.
Qualified candidates who are interested in applying for this job should carefully review the job notification for more details about the position, including job responsibilities, salary, and benefits. They can also visit the SECP website for more information about the organization and its mission.
The SECP is a regulatory body responsible for promoting the development of the capital market in Pakistan. It aims to protect investors’ interests, ensure transparency and fairness in the market, and promote a culture of corporate governance in the country.
Working for the SECP can be a rewarding career opportunity for individuals who are passionate about promoting economic growth and development in Pakistan. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with a dedicated team of professionals and contribute to the growth and development of the securities market in the region.
Additional Joint Registrar
Perks and Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Attractive salary packages
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth Opportunities
- Maximum age limit for this job is 45 years on the last date of submission of application
- Candidate should have Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Finance, Accounting or any other related disciplines from HEC recognized university
- or Candidates with CA/CMA/ACCA degree can also apply
- minimum 7 years of post qualification experience
- SECP is an equal opportunity employer. so women, minorities, people with special needs and candidates from Baluchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir are encouraged to Apply
Last Date to apply
- Applying for this position is open until March 31, 2023.
How to Apply for Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) Jobs 2023
- By selecting the apply button, interested applicants can submit an application for this position.
- Job source: Jang Newspaper
- To avoid misunderstandings, applicants should submit complete documentation in accordance with the job requirements.
- Candidates need thorough resumes, authentic documents, and certifications.
- The company will get in touch with the chosen candidates.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.
Islamabad Punjab, Pakistan