School Education and Literacy Department
School Education and Literacy Department Jobs 2023. School Education and Literacy Department Sindh is seeking highly motivated and qualified Arts Teacher (BPS-14) to join them in various regions of Karachi and all over Sindh. Details of that is given in the advertisement provided in this post. As an Arts Teacher, you will be responsible for teaching various forms of art, such as drawing, painting, sculpture, and handicrafts, to students in primary, middle, and secondary schools. You will play a vital role in fostering creativity and artistic expression in our students, helping them develop the skills and knowledge they need to pursue their passions and succeed in life. If you are passionate about art, have excellent teaching skills, and are committed to providing a high-quality education to our students, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
About School Education and Literacy Department Sindh:
The School Education and Literacy Department Sindh is a government agency in the province of Sindh, Pakistan, responsible for overseeing and improving the quality of education in public schools across the province. The department is responsible for developing policies, curriculum, and guidelines for education, as well as ensuring the effective implementation of these policies in schools. It also oversees the management and administration of public schools, including the hiring and training of teachers, and the provision of necessary resources and infrastructure to schools. The department is committed to providing quality education to all children in Sindh, with a focus on improving literacy rates and preparing students for success in the modern world.
- Arts Teacher (BPS-14)
- Teach various forms of art, such as drawing, painting, sculpture, and handicrafts, to students in primary, middle, and secondary schools.
- Foster creativity and artistic expression in students.
- Help students develop the skills and knowledge they need to pursue their passions and succeed in life.
- Provide a high-quality education to students.
- Have excellent teaching skills.
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must be Graduate in Fine Arts at least second division from HEC recognized university.
- Age limit is 21 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
The last date to apply on this post is April 04, 2023
How to Apply on School Education and Literacy Department Jobs 2023:
- Please read the advertisement given below for details on how to apply on these posts.
- For more jobs like this please visit www.mycareerfinders.com
- For more Government Jobs please visit Government Jobs in Pakistan