Axix Electric Supply Limited
Sales Supervisor Job Vacancy in Canada. Axix Electric Supply Limited is a well-known distributor of electrical supplies and equipment in Canada, with a reputation for providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service. As a result of their continued growth and success, they are now seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Supervisor to join their team.
As the Sales Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of sales representatives. Your primary duties will include overseeing the sales team’s daily activities, setting sales targets and goals, and developing strategies to increase revenue and customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the sales team is properly trained and equipped to provide exceptional customer service and to meet or exceed sales targets.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a proven track record of success in sales management, with a strong understanding of the electrical supplies and equipment industry. They will have excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve their goals. Additionally, they will be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously. If you are a driven and experienced sales professional with a passion for leadership and customer service, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Sales Supervisor
- 26$ hourly
Perk and Benefits:
- Attractive Salary
- Growth Opportunities
- Health Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- full-time work that’s on-going
- Control and direct a group of salespeople
- Set and meet the team’s sales targets and goals.
- There is no minimum educational requirement.
- a minimum of one year of relevant experience
- Work permit for Canada
Last Date To Apply:
- Candidates may apply for the position of Sales Supervisor until June 4, 2023.
How To Apply:
- By selecting the apply button, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Then, fill in the blanks with the necessary information, such as your email address and the rest of the pertinent data.
- A complete set of documents, including a driver’s license, academic transcripts, and degrees, should be submitted by applicants.
- The chosen candidates will be contacted by the business for an interview.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.
Thornhill, ON, Canada