Albertina Kerr is looking for a Relief Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join its team in Clackamas, OR. As a leader in empowering individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges, and social barriers, the organization is dedicated to helping its clients lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential.
As a Relief LPN, you will be responsible for providing nursing care to the adults served in our group homes, including administering medications and treatments, monitoring vital signs, following doctor’s orders, and performing other related tasks. The successful candidate will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to relate effectively with individuals served. The following job description provides additional information about the Relief Licensed Practical Nurse (Residential Care) position being offered. Please read carefully for full details.
Relief Licensed Practical Nurse
Full-time (30+ hours per week)
$36.23 per hour
- Following protocols and procedures as necessary and keeping an eye on health issues.
- Distributing drugs and administering treatments in accordance with a doctor’s directions.
- Guiding LES and PRN to make sure that people’s rights are consistently protected and cared for.
- Implementing programmes created by experts like behaviour specialists and speech therapists.
- Taking care of one’s personal needs.
- Current LPN licence from the state of Oregon
- Working knowledge of side effects and medication use.
- Good communication abilities in writing, speaking, and math.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Working with persons who have disabilities (preferred).
- Having the necessary driving skills and being able to pass a background check for crimes.
- Ability to push/pull more than 75 lbs. and lift more than 25 lbs.
- Possessing the physical capacity to stand, move about, and carry out repetitive hand motions for more than five hours each day.
- Employee benefits for paid medical, dental, and vision care.
- Basic life, accident, short- and long-term disability insurance premiums.
- Paid internal career development and training.
- 7 paid holidays and plenty of vacation time.
- Retirement savings plan with a maximum 4% employer match under 401(k).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with resources for anything from mental health to pet
- Insurance and financial counselling is available around-the-clock.
- Capable of receiving loan forgiveness from the public sector (PLSF).
Last Date to apply
- If you’re passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and want to join a team dedicated to empowering individuals with disabilities, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity before March 17th, 2023
How to Apply
- Please email your resumes to the following online address.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Recruiting site: www.paycomonline.net
- Please visit our website at mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
Clackamas County – Clackamas, OR, USA
Note: All employees at Albertina Kerr are required to be fully vaccinated or meet the requirements for a medical or religious exception before beginning work.