Recreational Specialist Jobs in the USA. Westhab, a well-known community development organization, provides housing and other support to more than 10,000 of the most vulnerable members of the community. They are currently seeking a capable leisure specialist to join their team. The chosen applicant will possess a bachelor’s degree and two years of work experience. Having a driver’s license is advantageous. Below is detailed information regarding this position.
The company offers $36,000–40,000 in annual compensation.
Perk and Benefits
- Attractive Salary
- Growth Opportunities
- The job’s purpose is to help individuals through difficult times by getting them connected to the services they need to keep their independence, like counselling, case management, and housing aid.
- In accordance with reporting and documentation standards, the person is in charge of appropriately documenting and preserving case records.
- The person offers participants travel training, job site orientation, on-the-job training, counselling, social skill development, workplace safety teaching, advocacy, and any other help they may need after they have found employment.
- For this position, a bachelor’s degree in sales, workforce development, social services, human services, or counselling is preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in workforce development, employment retention services, or sales is necessary, and fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Possessing the ability to build and maintain a favorable rapport with participants, their families, coworkers, and employers. Possessing the ability to get employment verification documentation.
Last Date to apply
- This application period will end on May 20, 2023.
How to Apply
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Job source: www.careerjet.com
- A complete set of documentation, including a driver’s license, academic transcripts, and degrees, should be submitted by applicants.
- The chosen candidates will be contacted by the business for an interview.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for additional employment updates.
Briarwood, Queens, NY, USA