Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA)
Punjab Police Jobs 2023 – Communication Officers (PSCA). Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA), under Punjab Police, is seeking talented and dedicated Communication Officers (Male and Female) to join the PPIC3 Centre on a contract basis. A total of 200 vacancies are available. The age limits for male and female candidates are 21-25 and 21-28 years, respectively, along with a typing speed of 30 words per minute. For more information, read the description given below.
About Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA)
The Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) is a specialized organization established by the Punjab Government in Pakistan to enhance public safety and security in urban areas. Founded in pursuit of modernizing law enforcement practices, PSCA integrates cutting-edge technology and intelligent systems to create a safer and more secure environment for the residents of Punjab. Operating under the Punjab Police, PSCA is responsible for the management and surveillance of cities through its state-of-the-art Punjab Police Integrated Command, Control & Communication (PPIC3) Centers. Through its extensive network of cameras, sensors, and data analytics, PSCA efficiently monitors and responds to incidents, ensuring swift emergency responses and effective law enforcement. By harnessing technology to fortify urban security, PSCA plays a pivotal role in the safety and well-being of Punjab’s populace.
Police Communication Officer
Number of Vacancies:
- Male: 21-25 years
- Female: 21-28 years
Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Strong English and Urdu communication skills (spoken and written).
- Experience in Police departments, IT Projects, or call centers would be advantageous.
- Typing Speed: 30 words per minute
Rs 60,000 per month
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can submit the online application form on the National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk). Applicants who are currently employed by the government should apply through the correct channels. The candidate must bring original documents with them to the interview.
Candidates should send the following documents to the address given below:
- Application Form
- Attested educational documents
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested domicile
- Two passport-size photographs
- Fee deposit slip
Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) Project, NTS Pakistan Head Office, Islamabad
A test fee of Rs 500 shall be paid at 1 Link 1 Bill through various channels, including banks, ATMs, internet banking, mobile banking, Easy paisa, Jazz Cash, and TCS Express counters.
- Candidates must not change their mobile numbers, postal, and email addresses during the recruitment process.
- For any query/information related to the written test/skill test, candidates can contact NTS at 051-8444441 or email email@example.com.
- The advertisement can also be downloaded from Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) website www.psca.gop.pk and the Facebook page of PSCA (@punjabsafecities).
- For more jobs please visit our website www.mycareerfinders.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Tests and interviews will only be held with shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be permitted during exams or interviews.
- According to Punjab’s government policy, the quotas set aside for women, minorities, and people with special needs will be implemented.
- Result-awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.