Plant Payroll Clerk Jobs in the USA. Plant Payroll Clerk Jobs in the United States O-I have more than a century of experience creating glass packaging that is pure and sustainable and building brands for many of the most well-known food and beverage brands in the world. Pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, and non-alcoholic beverages are proudly available in premium glass packaging. They are currently seeking a capable plant payroll clerk to shortly join their team. Read the description provided below for additional details about this position,
- Plant Payroll Clerk
- The hourly wage that the company offers is between $25 and $30.
- Attractive Salary
- Growth Opportunities
- Controls and tally the plant’s weekly payroll; enters and records shift changes as necessary;
- To ensure correctness, payroll data entries must be made;
- Accountable for all plant-level payroll-related activities.
- The payroll files must be maintained weekly.
- A minimum of an associate’s degree
- Must have experience of at least three to four years.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills are required.
- Excellent communication abilities are required.
Last Date to apply
- Before all of the available seats are filled, candidates can apply for this position. Perhaps this is the position you’ve been looking for!
How to Apply
- Please visit the website listed below to apply for this position.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Source for jobs: www.careerjet.com
- Please visit our website at https://www.mycareerfinders.com/ for additional job updates.
- To minimize confusion, applicants should submit all necessary documentation in accordance with the job description.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
- Candidates must be patient while waiting to hear back for interviews.
Ringgold, VA, USA