Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB
Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB Internship Jobs 2023 An apex government agency under the Ministry of IT and Telecommunication, the Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB), has the responsibility of promoting Pakistan’s IT sector in both domestic and foreign markets. PSEB supports the IT sector through a number of initiatives and programs.
PSEB is seeking eight interns for its head office and regional offices. For more information, read the description below.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant must have at least 16 years of education.
- A fresh graduate with 1-3 months experience as an intern in any reputable organization
- The last degree should be have been done in 2021 or later.
- Knowledge of MS Office is mandatory.
Number of Posts
- 8 vacancies
- Technical Department
- Industry and Facilitation Department
- The maximum age limit for this post is 28 years.
- PSEB is offering a $30,000 monthly stipend to selected candidates.
How to apply for Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB Internship Jobs 2023
- Click on the “Apply” button and apply by going to the link given.
- Only online applications will be considered.
- Applications must be submitted within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be selected for an interview.
- No TA or DA will be given.
- For more updates about jobs and internships like this, please visit www.mycareerfinders.com.