Zarnab International (Pvt) Ltd., Pakistan
Operations Executive Jobs in Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan. Zarnab International (Pvt) Ltd., Pakistan is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented operations executive to join their Foreign Education Services department. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for client service and a proven track record of successfully handling routine office work. The Operations Executive will be responsible for directly interacting with clients and answering their queries while explaining the company’s services. The position requires the handling and processing of routine office work, including but not limited to documenting, filing, and official correspondence. The Operations Executive will be responsible for reading and responding to emails and meeting and greeting clients, providing solutions and guidance. The position also includes the responsibility of filling forms. Please read the description below or visit www.mustakbil.com for additional details about this position.
Full Stack Developer – PHP / Laravel
35,000 to 40,000 PKR per month
- Direct interaction with clients and answering their inquiries about the company’s services
- Handling and processing routine office work, including documentation, filing, and official correspondence
- Reading and responding to emails
- Meeting and greeting clients, addressing their queries, providing solutions and guidance
- Filling out forms
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or 16 years of education with a similar major
- Masters in English or related fields and relevant experience are also welcome to apply
- Excellent English language writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude with a “can-do” mentality
- Knowledge of online sheets
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word
Rewards and Benefits:
- Incentive bonuses
Last Date to apply
- Before all the seats are filled, candidates should apply as soon as feasible for this position. Apply by Apr 28th, 2023.
How to Apply
- Please email your resumes to the following online address.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Source for jobs: www.mustakbil.com
- Please visit our website at mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
510, 5th Floor, Siddiq Trade Centre, Main Boulevard, Gulberg، Lahore, Punjab 54660, Pakistan
Zarnab International is an equal opportunity employer, but for this particular position, male candidates are encouraged apply.