Online sales manager is needed in Campus92 in Pakistan. An online sales manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the sales operations of a company’s online platform. This includes developing and implementing sales strategies, identifying new sales opportunities, managing sales teams, and analyzing sales data to optimize performance.
He will supervise all the floor activities, will assist staff and will manage the inventory. Manager has to make sure that all the floor requirements are met. You have to make sure that your staff is trained well and assigned properly.
For more details, read the information below or visit www.mustakbil.com.
Online Sales Manager.
The company is paying 30000 to 40000 PKR.
The minimum experience needed is 0 to 1 year.
Perk and Benefits
- Incentive bonuses.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Attractive Salary.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Managing and coaching a team of sales representatives
- Identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities
- Analyzing sales data to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Collaborating with marketing and product development teams to ensure alignment between sales and marketing efforts
- Monitoring competitors and industry trends to stay ahead of the curve
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining a high level of customer service
- Work alongside with TEF manager in order to develop and implement TEF response.
- Bachelor in business administration and marketing.
- Experience required in at least 1 year.
How to Apply
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Job source: www.mustakbil.com.
- To minimize confusion, applicants should submit all necessary documentation in accordance with the job description.
- The resumes must be current, and you must list your experience and qualifications in the cover letter.
- Applicants are required to carefully complete the application forms.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for additional employment updates.
- Top floor bank Alfalah building, Shakeel center near Faizabad, Murree road Rawalpindi.
- Rawalpindi/ Islamabad, Pakistan.