Los Alamos Retirement Community
Nurse Assistant Jobs in the USA. Sombrillo Nursing & Rehabilitation, a crucial part of the Los Alamos Retirement Community, is now looking for capable and sympathetic Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to take care of skilled nursing residents. The recently remodeled senior living campus, which can accommodate only 60 residents, is just like a home and offers a wide variety of services to the residents. Read the description provided below for additional details about this position,
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- The company offers a pay range of $31,200 to $43,680 annually.
- Excellent benefits for health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive payment
- Educating and developing
- Shift disparities
- Unpaid time off
- Career development possibilities
- Create an environment where each resident feels welcome and valued.
- Nurture the resident by taking care of their personal needs and other things relevant.
- Assistance with correct admissions and discharges must be provided to residents.
- You must perform the observing-related duties.
- Must have a recent certification in nursing.
- Must be experienced.
Last Date to apply
- Before all of the available seats are filled, candidates can apply for this position. Perhaps this is the position you’ve been looking for!
How to Apply
- Please visit the website listed below to apply for this position.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Source for jobs: www.careerjet.com
- Please visit our website at mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
- To minimize confusion, applicants should submit all necessary documentation in accordance with the job description.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
- Candidates must be patient while waiting to hear back for interviews.
1011 Sombrillo Ct, Los Alamos, NM 87544, United States