National Commission of the Status of Women
National Commission on the Status of Women Jobs 2023. A number of open positions for sweepers have been announced by the National Commission on the Status of Women. The proper application procedure must be followed by all interested candidates. The age range for this position is between 18 and 25. Literacy is a prerequisite for this position, though candidates with more education will be given preference. The position is for a local area, and the Federal Government of Pakistan’s terms and conditions will govern the appointment of the chosen candidate.
A statutory organization, the National Commission on the Status of Women (NCSW), was founded in July 2000. It is the result of the Pakistani government’s national and international commitments, such as the 1998 National Plan of Action (NPA) for Women and the 1995 Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action.
For further detail on this job post please read the description below,
Sweeper (BPS 01)
18 to 25 years
6th March, 2023
Perks and Benefits
- Handsome salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Leaves
Last date to Apply
The last date to apply for this job is March 13th, 2033
How to Apply for National Commission on the Status of Women Jobs 2023
- Download application form from advertisement provided in this job post.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents and send it to the address provided in advertisement.
- Application form must be submitted before the closing date of advertisement
- Incomplete application or applications received after the deadline will not be acceptable.
- No TA/DA will be given
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
- For more updates for other jobs please visit our website www.mycareerfinders.com