Ministry of Defence Military Lands and Cantonments Department
Ministry of Defence Military Lands and Cantonments Department Jobs 2023.
The most recent job posting for the Federal Government of Pakistan’s Military Lands and Cantonments Department is in Rawalpindi at the Ministry of Defence. On March 5, 2023, this job announcement was published in the newspaper. The Military Lands and Cantonment department frequently needs the assistance of staff.
Candidates who meet the requirements may submit their applications online through March 20, 2023. Applicants who are currently employed by the government should apply through the correct channels. At the interview, original documents are required. Applications from women are encouraged.
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
Number of Vacancies
There are 64 vacancies announced
The applicant should be between 18 to 25 years and age relaxation shall be given as per rules.
- AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Sindh (Rural), and Balochistan=3 years
- Disabled Individual = 10 Years
- A civil servant’s widow, son, or daughter must wait five years.
- Retired military personnel (maximum age at retirement: 45 years old): 15 years
- Candidates already in service or those with two-year contracts (maximum age = 55 years) are eligible for a 10-year term.
- Candidates from Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Buddhist Communities, Scheduled Castes, and Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas are eligible for a three-year term.
How to Apply
- On the ML&C careers website, careers.mlc.gov.pk, you can download application forms and deposit slips. You can also deposit your test fee online in Account No. (4157485635), National Bank Cantt Board Building Branch, Mall Road Rawalpindi Cantt.
- Applications must be submitted using the official application form found on the ML&C career portal.
- For each position, candidates must pay a processing fee of Rs. 600.
- The deposit fee is not refundable and cannot be transferred.
- Applications that are incomplete, submitted improperly, received after the deadline or without the original deposit being remitted will not be considered.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
- Candidates of both genders may submit an application.
- For more updates on other jobs please visit www.mycareerfinders.com
Anywhere in Pakistan