JAG-ONE Physical Therapy
JAG-ONE Physical Therapy is seeking a Medical Records Coordinator to join their team in the USA. With over 100 locations across Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York, this physical therapy company is looking for a compassionate and motivated individual to fulfill this role.
The Medical Records Coordinator will be responsible for providing all necessary documentation to insurance companies, attorneys, patients, and other legal entities, after verifying their requests.
Salary for Medical Records Coordinator:
$16.00-18.00 per hour
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Maintaining confidentiality of all patient records
- Verifying compliance of medical record invoices with state and federal regulations
- Creating patient billing invoices for attorneys
- Ensuring timely submission of all requests by following up
- Assisting the Compliance Officer with projects, audits, and administrative tasks
- Associate’s degree or equivalent training preferred
- Experience in medical records and audits is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the healthcare industry
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply by May 17, 2023 by sending your resume to the provided web address. The company will reach out to the selected candidates. You can visit this link, www.careerjet.com for more details about this job.
Dongan Hills, Staten Island, NY, USA.
For more job updates, visit mycareerfinders.com.