U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command
Jobs for Composite Workers in the USA. For the position of composite worker, the US Army Aviation and Missile Command is hiring candidates. A composite worker is a person who specializes in developing and maintaining composite materials. Below is detailed information regarding this position.
The hourly wage that the company offers ranges between $25.70 and $29.99.
Perk and Benefits
- Attractive Salary
- Growth Opportunities
- Use bonding, riveting, or bolting techniques to reinforce, patch, and replace any damaged parts when making general sheet metal repairs.
- When cutting and forming materials from aluminum, such as squares, rectangles, circles, irregular shapes, and transitional shapes, use templates or patterns as a guide.
- Chemical tanks should be maintained by periodically charging and replenishing them.
- The completion of a Tier 1 background investigation and a successful suitability or fitness determination are requirements for this position.
- Pre-employment drug testing is required, and thereafter, random drug tests, as well as tests based on reasonable suspicion and tests in the event of direct involvement in an on-duty accident, may be carried out.
Last Date to apply
- This application deadline is May 15, 2023.
How to Apply
- By selecting the apply button, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Job source: www.indeed.com
- Candidates should submit all of their supporting documentation, including their license, academic credentials, and degrees.
- The chosen candidates will be contacted by the business for an interview.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.
Corpus Christi, TX, USA