IT Support Jobs in Front Offices in Japan. For the majority of front-office IT support, Randstad Japan has partnered with a top global financial services company and is looking for a candidate with strong expertise in C# and SQL, as well as a fundamental understanding of financial markets. As part of this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented group of top-notch IT experts and support the company’s traders in streamlining and optimizing their daily operations and processes. As long as you have the necessary technical skills, you can apply for this position without having any prior experience in the financial services industry. This position offers a fantastic chance to launch a career in investment banking and get exposure to the highly sought-after Front-Office environment. The following is a description of the position.
Front-Office IT Support
The company offers a salary of 6 to 8 million yen a year.
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive Salary
- Create tools to improve organizational efficiency.
- Provide ideas to improve the tools currently in use.
- Improve the quality of your tools to get rid of tedious work.
- Offer specialized quantitative analysis to satisfy front-office needs.
- Work together with regional and local development and operational teams.
- Oversees implementation, user acceptance testing, system testing, and development.
- A bachelor’s degree and proficient English communication abilities in both writing and speaking are required.
Last Date to apply
- Until May 20, 2023, to apply.
How to Apply
- To apply for this position, candidates should visit the website listed below.
- By selecting the apply button, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Job source: www.linkedin.com
- The company will get in touch with the chosen candidates.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.