U.S. Army Reserve Command
Heavy Mobile Equipment Jobs in the USA. The United States Army Reserve Command is in need of capable heavy mobile equipment to join them soon. The chosen candidates must have the right to work in the United States. Below is detailed information regarding this position.
Heavy Mobile Equipment
The hourly wage that the company offers ranges from $25.86 to $30.17.
Perk and Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
- Attractive Salary
- It is expected that the cooling, braking, exhaust, power train, and hydraulic systems of these vehicles be troubleshot, repaired, and modified, and that worn-out or defective parts and components be replaced as necessary.
- Additionally, you may help more experienced repairers complete more difficult fixes, like changing out important parts like engines, transmissions, and fuel injection pumps.
- In order to check your work and make sure it adheres to the necessary standards, you will also need to operate motor vehicles.
- There is no set amount of education or experience needed, but you must be able to show that you have the expertise to do the job well.
- For this job, you must be able to maintain and repair large mobile equipment without receiving any additional supervision.
- The ability to conduct basic operational inspections to ensure that vehicles are properly serviced, perform preventive maintenance checks and services, and operate equipment to verify work is required of applicants.
Last Date to apply
- Before June 15, 2023, candidates may apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply
- By selecting the apply button, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Job source: www.indeed.com
- To avoid confusion, applicants should submit all necessary documentation in accordance with the job description.
- The resumes must be current, and you must list your experience and qualifications in the cover letter.
- Candidates are required to carefully complete the application forms.
- The company will get in touch with the chosen candidates.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.
Houston, TX, USA