Head of Science Jobs in Oman. In this job the candidate will be in charge of directing, supervising, and developing Science within the institution. We are searching for a creative person to lead the sciences into the evaluating years as the institution has recently started the delivering of GCSEs (2022-23) and will offer A Levels from 2024–2025. The Head of Science is in charge of ensuring that every student makes good progress and enjoys and finds science to be challenging. For someone with the qualifications, expertise, and experience to join the team that will make Cheltenham Muscat the top university in Oman, this is an extraordinary and uncommon opportunity.
The opportunities will be extraordinary and will provide further growth and development for the teacher.
Head of Science.
The salary offered will be £47,700 – £62,800.
The candidate must have a minimum experience of 1-2 years.
- may provide their students with well-planned, interesting, and innovative learning experiences.
- may provide all of the students in their care with a curriculum that is suitably wide, fair, engaging and unique.
- Should have a minimum experience of 1-2 years.
- Attractive salary inclusive of accommodation and other allowances.
- A payment at the end of service.
- Medical insurance
- Visa Cost
- Flights at the start and end of contract.
Last Date to apply
- Before all of the available seats are filled, candidates can apply for this position. Perhaps this is the position you’ve been looking for!
How to Apply:
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Employment source: www.naukrigulf.com
- Please visit our website at mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
- To minimize confusion, applicants should submit all necessary documentation in accordance with the job description.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
- Candidates must be patient while waiting to hear back for interviews.
Al Bandar, Muscat, Oman