OCT Consulting, LLC
Full-Time File Clerk Jobs in USA. OCT Consulting is an SBA-approved small business management and technology consulting firm that works with clients in the federal government. They provide consulting services in a variety of fields, including strategy, process improvement, change management, program and project management, acquisition/procurement, and information technology. A full-time file clerk with 1-3 years of expertise managing and maintaining files is currently sought after. File organization, both digital and paper, will fall under your purview. You are responsible for monitoring personnel availability and making necessary updates to files. Please read the description below or visit www.careerjet.com for additional details about this position.
Full-Time File Clerk
The company offers a pay range of $45,000 to $55,000 annually.
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive Pay
- Paid Leaves
- Training Benefits
- Retirement Savings
- Intake and checkout requests from personnel are handled.
- Continually update the file database.
- Examine the fresh files.
- Create new records and update existing ones with new data.
- 1-3 years of experience is required.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must be able to work in the United States.
- You must have a public trust clearance.
Last Date to apply
- Before all the seats are filled, candidates should apply as soon as feasible for this position. Apply by March 15th, 2023.
How to Apply
- Please email your resumes to the following online address.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Source for jobs: www.careerjet.com
- Please visit our website at mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
Washington DC, USA