Federal Ombudsman Government Jobs 2023. Public applications are now being accepted for federal ombudsman positions in 2023. The Express newspaper has just published the most recent job listing for federal ombudsman positions in 2023. Within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement, applications are being accepted from qualified and experienced Pakistanis under the federal ombudsman secretariat for protection against harassment.
The Federal Ombudsman responds to complaints and defends the rights of the general public, so we can say that by looking into and handling their complaints, it represents the interests of the general public. The Federal Ombudsman’s headquarters are in Islamabad, and its regional offices are spread out across Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Karachi, Sukkur, Quetta, Faisalabad, Dera Ismail Khan, and Hyderabad. The chosen applicants will be hired for both the central and branch offices.
The meeting will take place regularly. Pakistani nationals who meet the eligibility criteria, including the education, work experience, and age requirements, must submit an online application. Open Testing Service will accept the applications online (OTS). Applications that are handed in or received after the deadline won’t be considered. Please read below description to know more about these jobs,
Federal Ombudsman (وفاقی محتسب)
26th February 2023
Last Date to Apply
12th March 2023
Primary to Master
Federal Ombudsman Jobs Available Positions/Vacancies 2023
- Legal Advisor
- Deputy Director (Admin) (BPS-18)
- Publication Officer (BPS-18)
- Assistant Publication Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Admin) (BPS-17)
- Superintendent (BPS-16)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Assistant Incharge (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-16)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
How To Apply For Federal Ombudsman Government Jobs 2023
- Candidates who are interested and meet the requirements must submit an online application at https://ots.org.pk. Within the next 24 hours, the link will be accessible.
- Download the auto-generated challan form after submitting your online application, then pay the necessary fee.
- Candidates must send their original fee challan and prescribed application form to the address below after paying the required fee.
Manager Operation (FOSPAH), Office No. 1, Central Avenue Road, Bahria Town Phase-06, Islamabad.
Fore more updates visit www.mycareerfinders.com