WayZ Consulting, Pakistan
Digital Media Marketing Executive Jobs in Pakistan. WayZ Consulting, Pakistan is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join its team. The ideal candidate will assist in formulating strategies to establish a strong online connection with clients and plan and manage the company’s presence on social media platforms. They will also be responsible for launching effective online advertisements, participating in SEO efforts, and preparing and distributing online newsletters and promotional emails. The candidate should be familiar with web design and have experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software. They should also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a critical thinker and problem solver, and work well in a team environment. Please read the description below or visit www.mustakbil.com for additional details about this position.
Senior Software Engineer & System Integration Specialist
The company offers a pay range of 50,000 to 70,000 PKR per month.
- Formulating strategies to build a lasting digital connection with clients
- Planning and managing the company’s presence on social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Launching optimized online adverts through Google Ad-Words, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Participating in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organizing their distribution through various channels
- Providing creative ideas for content marketing and updating the website
- Collaborating with designers to improve user experience
- Measuring the performance of digital marketing efforts using various web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web-Trends, etc.)
- Staying up-to-date with online marketing trends and strategies
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- 2 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 2 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- A sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on company success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Job Rewards and Benefits:
Last Date to apply
- Before all the seats are filled, candidates should apply as soon as feasible for this position. Apply by Apr 7th, 2023.
How to Apply
- Please email your resumes to the following online address.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Source for jobs: www.mustakbil.com
- Please visit our website at mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
WayZ Consulting, Karachi, Pakistan
If you have a passion for digital marketing and meet the above requirements, please apply to join WayZ Consulting, Pakistan today!