Development Gift Officer Jobs in the USA. Albertina Kerr is a organization that empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges, and other social barriers to lead fulfilling lives and reach their full potential. They are seeking a Development Gift Officer to join their team and contribute to their fundraising efforts by engaging in the cultivation, solicitation, securing, and stewardship of major, planned, special, and annual gifts from individuals, corporations, and foundations, with a focus on individual donors. The successful candidate will promote a culture of philanthropy and support general development initiatives, including events when necessary. Read the job description below to know more about this job posting,
- Development Gift Officer II
- Full Time (30+ hours per week)
- $75,000.00 – $75,000.00 per Anum
- Employ moves management techniques to strengthen connections with a portfolio of potential individual, corporate, and foundation donors.
- Obtain annual contributions between $1 million and $2 million.
- Create a solicitation strategy and draught gift agreements.
- Work together with the development team to determine the priorities of the organization and to aid efforts in cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
- In charge of allocated development team operations
- Support effective constituent records data management and shared materials information management
- Make professional development and skill-building a priority.
- Incorporate giving opportunities and event content into communications by working with the development and marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or a similar level of expertise
- Experience in non-profit development for at least five years, with a successful track record of securing substantial gifts
- Possibility of donor portfolio management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, especially public speaking
- The capacity to collaborate with people from varied backgrounds
- Strong capacity for critical thought, problem-solving, and decision-making
- A team member who is eager to assist others and step in when necessary
- Entrepreneurial spirit and initiative
- The capacity to successfully manage time, set priorities, adhere to deadlines, and handle numerous jobs at once
- Proficient with donor databases, Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Physical agility required to deposit documents into file cabinets or remove them from them requires
- Paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees
- Paid for basic disability, short-term, and long-term life insurance.
- Ample vacation days and paid holidays 401(k) retirement savings plan with employment match
Last Date to apply
- Before all the seats are filled, candidates should apply as soon as feasible for this position.
How to Apply
- Please email your resumes to the following online address.
- By using the apply option, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Recruiting site: www.paycomonline.net
- Please visit our website at mycareerfinders.com for additional job updates.
- The organization will get in touch with the chosen prospects.
- Kerr Administrative Center, Portland, OR